My understanding of PythonScripts is it is a way to allow the import of such
or such module, and the use of such or such method in those modules, but it
doesn't prevent the access to such or such attributes on existing objects,
does it ?

On 3/16/07, Andrew Milton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| As I do not plan to develop my own script language to do it, I thought I
| use directly Python, and run it using exec.

Why not just use Python Scripts?

Or a custom subclass of Python Scripts with the added security options you

Andrew Milton