oh, cool !
I was not aware of that, so that's exactly what I need.

Thanks,

Eric BREHAULT

On 3/16/07, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/16/07, Eric Bréhault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My understanding of PythonScripts is it is a way to allow the import of
such
> or such module, and the use of such or such method in those modules, but
it
> doesn't prevent the access to such or such attributes on existing
objects,
> does it ?

It uses the Zope security machinery to determine what access the code
has. So the code in a script cannot access any attributes that the
user running the code has access to through the web in the first
place.

--
Martijn Pieters