Hi all,
With the goal of allowing the use of wildcards anywhere in a ZCTextIndex query, and also ignore accentuated characters, I am developping a custom Lexicon, Splitter and CaseNormalizer.
These are packed into a Product
The more permissive globbing rules work fine, and the accent-bashing ToAsciiCaseNormalizer too (this looks like a good alternative to indexing a method that would remove the accents from the field we're interested in <suggested on a CPS list>)
Hovever, I'm having problems creating indexes that use them:
I created the lexicon and indexes via the catalog.xml file, but the 'indexed_attr' fields are ignored (therefore, creating indexes on multiple fields isn't possible).
In the ZMI, in portal_catalog, I cannot select the lexicon for use when I add a ZCTextIndex
Does anyone know how to go about these problems?
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.