De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Jens Vagelpohl
Envoyé : mardi 29 mai 2007 09:09
À : zope list user
Objet : Re: [Zope] MemoryError exception when importing a zexp file

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.