----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Emmons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:58 AM
Subject: [Zope] Uncaptured python exception

I am using zope 2.9, python 3.4.  when I have a bug in my python I get
"Uncaptured Python Exception" coming from zope.

This is a nightmare.  I have spent hours trying to trace down the simplest
typos that would have been instantly reported in any other development

How do I get zope to "Capture" these exceptions?  I just want to know what
line the error occurred in!  Anything at all would be helpful!

Do I need a different version of zope or python?  Perhaps a python module?

Zope 2.9.x requires python 2.4.2 or 2.4.3