--On 31. Mai 2007 11:06:17 -0400 Jon Emmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks all for your help.

I guess I was worried about nothing.  Previous versions of zope did not
generate those messages.

Nonsense. Such error messages are shown by Zope since ages.

I thought it was why I was getting no zope error at all with runtime
errors.

I still don't know why python errors will just quietly cause things to
fail with no zope error at all.  Nothing...  That may be something I just
have to live with.  Very difficult to debug and develop with though.

What's the point? There is nothing to worry about. Your client closes
the connection and Zope reacts with throwing an exception. There is nothing else Zope could do - either you catch the exception and swallow it or it won't catch the exception...so what's your *real* problem with the behavior?

-aj