Hi All,

I'm suffering with an app server that keeps blowing through all its memory.

I have a suspicion this is due to a dodgy python script or page template pulling too many objects into memory. However, by the time I know to look, the app server throws MemoryErrors for each and every request.

What're the best ways to go about debugging this? Would DeadlockDebugger help or will it suffer from the same problem?

Of course, it'd be lovely if you could actually specify an upper memory bound for a particular request to use, and/or Zope as a whole, but these kinds of things always seem to stall at the development stage :-(

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk