Dieter Maurer wrote:
  Then, you use the "ZServer.medusa.monitor_client[_win32]"
  to connect to your monitor server.

Where/what is this?

  You will be asked for authentication and use the emercency user
  and its password.

  After successful authentication, you have a Python interpreter prompt
  inside your Zope process.

  You use

      "from Zope2 import app; app=app()"

  and you have an "app" object -- similar to "bin/zopectl debug".

Very cool as I'm guessing you can use the usual python threadish stuff to haev a look at what all the other processes are doing?

How preferences differ....

I'm guessing you don't have customers who do scripting? ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk