Hi;
I have a form that I need to send to a script and then send off to a URL
(PayPal). I need to process it through the script to renumber things for PP.
How do I do this? I imagine I add an element to the PT like so:

<form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">

but I need to pass a parameter "doc", which, of course, is the document I'm
submitting. So I tried this:

<form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">

which renders my page fine, but throws an error when I submit the form:

Cannot locate object at:
http://example.com/s/c/x/j/en-us/s/renumberTheCart%28here

What do I do? Also, where do I return the document? Can I re.sub the "form
action" in my script to send it to a new place? Does it just refresh the
original doc?
TIA,
Tony