From: Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; zope@zope.org
Sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 3:55 pm
Subject: Re: [Zope] Form-Through-Script

?
--On 13. August 2007 15:39:40 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:?
?
>?
> Hi;?
> I have a form that I need to send to a script and then send off to a URL?
> (PayPal). I need to process it through the script to renumber things for?
> PP. How do I do this? I imagine I add an element to the PT like so:?
>?
> <form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">?
>?
> but I need to pass a parameter "doc", which, of course, is the document?
> I'm submitting. So I tried this:?
>?
> <form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">?
?
You might check out the basics about HTML forms first. The 'action' parameter
is an URL and *not* some Python-like function call. You specify the destination
URL inside the action attribute and pass the parameters as *hidden* form
parameters to the URL - either using method GET or POST.?
?
You'll find more on forms in any HTML tutorial. Start from here:?
?
<http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp>?
?
-aj?