--On 13. August 2007 15:39:40 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have a form that I need to send to a script and then send off to a URL
(PayPal). I need to process it through the script to renumber things for
PP. How do I do this? I imagine I add an element to the PT like so:

<form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">

but I need to pass a parameter "doc", which, of course, is the document
I'm submitting. So I tried this:

<form action="renumberTheCart(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" method="post">

You might check out the basics about HTML forms first. The 'action' parameter is an URL and *not* some Python-like function call. You specify the destination URL inside the action attribute and pass the parameters as *hidden* form parameters to the URL - either using method GET or POST.

You'll find more on forms in any HTML tutorial. Start from here: