--On 13. August 2007 17:40:35 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I would LOVE to do that. I don't know how :( Can you point me to a good
tutorial or explain this a bit and give me some KW to chase down in
google?

Tony, please think about what you're doing for a moment.

If you want to call a method or a script XXX inside Zope through a form
where the method expects parameters A and B then you have to write:

<form action="XXX" method="get|post">

<input type="hidden" name="A" tal:attributes="value context/some_method_providing_a" /> <input type="hidden" name="B" tal:attributes="value context/some_method_providing_b" />

Now apply this knowledge to your usecase. Check your _generated_
code twice if all requirements are fulfilled.

-aj