Mark Baldry schrieb:
> I need to get some information from a database and display it on our website.
> It's a very simple query just passing one number to get the record. The only
> way i am allowed to query this database is via SOAP.
> I have installed the SOAPMethod and have got it working but i cannot get the
> result to display. I can only view the result when i look at the source of
> the page.
> the dtml Method i am using is written -
> <dtml-var expr="requestStudentData('5506239')">
> this is what the help that came with the product says to use.
> (requestStudentData is the name of the SOAPMethod and "5506239" is the query
> string i am passing to the database.)
you better do not use dtml but tal (aka page templates). to learn about
it go to the zope site and look up the zope book (take the one on

it would look something like:
    <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>

    <b>Some information on student 5506239</b>

fn:Robert  Rottermann
n: Rottermann;Robert
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:++41 31 333 10 20