Simon Michael wrote:

This is to air these thoughts, solicit your ideas, and also a kind of ping to gauge support for the project circa 2008, I guess.

If I were designing a Wiki system for use with Plone today, I'd start with "wicked", the wiki linking feature of Plone, and extend it with a policy that provided wiki features like backlinks and an optional security policy of more free edits.

That of course says nothing about existing ZWiki instances (which you may then need to migrate), nor does it cater to a Zope-only solution.

want to work with Plone. See