Hi,

Jonathan wrote:
I have a case where I need to redirect users from my Zope site to a third-party web site and send POST data that I generate.

The only information I can find on RESPONSE.redirect relates to the GET format. Is there a POST version of RESPONSE.redirect and if so, how is the POST data included?

No its not. It helps to have an eye on the HTTP-Spec some time :-)
People circumvent this limitation sometimes by means of Javascript.
(Basically posting a form) - often you can skip the Javascript
and let the user send the form intentionally.

BTW, this isn't related to ZWiki :-)

Regards
Tino