robert rottermann wrote:
Simon Michael schrieb:
Hello Zopistas.. a happy Valentine's day to all!

as martin said (or hinted) before me, a new wiki solution needs to be
seamlessly integratable into plone.

I like zwiki very much and still use it often. but rarely in new projects.
the userinterface is to different from plone.

thanks for the incredible useful zwiki you provided us with.

if you move towards something plonelike, I would be happy to help.

Still I'm not so much a friend of Plone. While having the hooks
in place, a lightweight wiki-core would really be great.

Perhaps split into document type/parser/editor, storage and
link calculation engine, search&catalog and security?

Then just some glue code to adapt to plain zope, CMF, Plone, Five...

I mean the biggest improvement would be skipping that DTML stuff ;))

Regards
Tino