Andreas Jung wrote:
I find all Page Templates and PDFs and Catalog them. They do show up in
the Catalog, but the Page Templates have all their HTML tags included in
the catalog(I thought they would be stripped automagically)

Your expectations are wrong. If an object does not provide IIndexableContent or if there is no adapter for this then TXNG3 will default to the "old" Zope 2 indexing behaviour and index the string representation of the content as it is.

I had thought that since ZPT has a content type of text/html, that TextIndexNG3 would lookup and use the converter listed on the Converters page for the "text/html" mimetype: "Converter HTML to ASCII" "always"

How do I enable this behaviour?