Thanks for the info.
Our Data.fs hovers in the 7-8 gig range and we have been running with Zope for 8 years. And the news parts are just a fraction of our content and a newspaper website with many different vertical products and sections. I would say that makes us married to Zope2! ;)

I appreciate the responses and info. I have been contacted offlist by someone who is offering assistance. We'll see where that goes.

Thanks again.