Wes Modes wrote at 2008-4-11 10:44 -0700:
>      File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py", line 63, in
>    __init__
>        lock_file(self._fp)
>      File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py", line 42, in
>    lock_file
>        fcntl.flock(file.fileno(), _flags)
>    IOError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

This may be the essential hint.

It tells you that the storage file is still used by a different
process. In such a case, the ZODB cannot be opened.

Ensure that no process uses the storage file.

>     >>> from request import getRequest
>    Traceback (most recent call last):
>      File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
>    ImportError: No module named request

In my original message, I have written where you can find
the request module. You must put it somewhere in your
file system where Python looks for modules to import.

--
Dieter