A reason to upgrade our 2.7.5!!! I have been on this list for over 7 years and have never heard of this company. I wonder how many other cool Zope2 things are being done quietly in the shadows. Bring your cool stuff into the light for others to enjoy...and pay for if needed. I for one have no problem buying useful tools or products for Zope.

Thanks for the tip Chris.

Allen

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

Thats pretty awesome. It's "zamazing" to me that Zope 2 is not a de facto platform for "Web 2.0" projects. I think it has some major benefits over Rails and maybe even Django but there seems to be no interest in it from that community. This is a great start.