It is great to see more posts about how well zope works for "Web
2.0" projects. I have used extjs with zope and really like the
combination. I'd like to learn more about your jquery /plone setup and
how you make it work. Would it be a time consuming for you to create a
generic product that demonstrates your setup? It would be helpful to
have a common set of artifacts to discuss.
ps. I can make available a generic product that demonstrates how I use
extjs if there is interest. It is pretty simple...serve a little dtml
doc which requests the gui cached in javascript. Gui makes ajax calls
back to zope for the dynamic elements.

pps. nice work zamazing! python/dtml syntax highlighting in codepress?
sweet. (but I am addicted to the mac version of Komodo)