Jaroslav and everyone,

I have made the changes Jaroslav suggested and I cannot get Zope to serve
even 2 sessions simultaneously.

In our testing, one client will start a query to the data servers.  Another
will try to simply get the logon page to be served.  Zope will simply sit
there and wait until the DB returns its results for the first user before
doing anything at all for the second.  The 2nd user is not hitting the DB
server.  The python script accessing the data is waiting for the results for
the first user.  Could python be the problem?

I am running python 2.4.4.

Is it possible that I missed a flag or something when I build the Zope?

Thanks for your suggestions so far, but I think I have missed a fundamental
setup step that allows zope to multithread sessions.

If I were echoing what was being served to the clients, shouldn't I see it
interwoven?  I don't, it is always (client 1's results) then (client 2's
results)... very atomic.

Thanks again,

Jon Emmons