On Friday 27 June 2008 00:23, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> I would advice against relying on default-zpublisher-encoding. I never
> used that.
> By specifying the encoding like this  "variablename:utf8:ustring" you
> override whatever default-zpublisher-encoding was set to.
> If you rely on default-zpublisher-encoding your product isn't
> installable somewhere in another zope without explicit instructions
> and it might clash with other things installed.
> Remember, it's just a default.
Yes, I know but none of the recommended ways of overriding the default worked
for me.
Thanks for all your help. I do not intend my product to be installed in any
Zope that I do not setup/specify and not with any other product. It will be
distributed with its own custom Zope/Postgres distribution.
Kind regards and thanks again
Garry