On 3/15/2010 7:23 PM, Clayton Parker wrote:
Let's not forget that other communities are using paster as well. There are django and repoze.bfg folks using it for sure. Maybe we can all work towards the next generation set of templates.

There are django people using ZopeSkel, too. At the sprint we made a change to ZopeSkel (pinning Cheetah version) which caused us to hear from a django user of ZopeSkel.

I don't know if that qualifies as abuse of ZopeSkel or not. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530