On 3/15/2010 7:33 PM, Maurits van Rees wrote:
As for this issue, I do not use the --svn-repository argument myself; when you create a package, paster creates that egg-info directory and this will also end up in subversion, which should never be the case.

Good point.

We may need to rethink the use of --svn-repository option.

It may need (in verbose mode only?):

a) a warning that it checks in egg-info (and why that is bad),
b) a check to see if the template is for anything other than an egg (and take appropriate action).

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530