Emanuel,

Thanks for your contributions.  This would seem like a logical place to post,
and I'll alert the folks fully responsible for zopeskel.dexterity.  I'm sure
they'll be happy to roll in the fixes once they've looked them over and release
a new version.

As for plans to continue development, the entire zopeskel stack is currently
being refactored for better modularity and easier extension.  I intend to roll
the content of new packages like zopeskel.dexterity into that system once I get
that far in the process, so yes, it will be maintained and developed going
forward.

Thanks again

Cris

On Nov 21, 2010, at 9:34 PM, Emanuel Sartor wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if zopeskel.dexterity is mantained by people reading this list,
> but it seems to be the place that makes more sense to post about it.
>
> I've been using the latest release of zopeskel.dexterity in PyPI (1.1b1) and
> found that some local commands were broken (they generate code that prevents
> the Zope instance to start). I fixed some of them in SVN trunk. Can we
> release 1.1b2 or something like that?
>
> Are there any plans to continue developing zopeskel.dexterity? I was
> thinking about some improvements to the dexterity_view local command that
> I'd like to discuss about.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Emanuel

Cris Ewing