> - make a separate branch where the deprecated external JSON 1.0 is removed;
> make this merge proposal dependent of this branch.

I'm not sure if it will be possible to make this merge proposal dependent on
that one, because they are being merged *to* different branches (this one to
the trunk, that one to lp:zorba/data-converters-module).

> - make sure that during the Zorba compilation there is only one module linked
> to any given URI

I'm fixing that problem now. However, it shouldn't hold up progress on this
branch. The only problem here is that the JSON module is declared twice, which
doesn't make sense. I will check in a change to fix that shortly.