Review: Needs Fixing

I think William is right. We should have a couple of examples which help the
user to get started with this module. Those could either be inline in the text
or links generated using the @example xqdoc tag.

The serialize functions should be annotated %ann:streamable because they return
a streamable string (see modules/com/zorba-xquery/www/modules/fetch.xq).

Some error codes lack a prefix (e.g. ZJPE0001). If I understood correctly, it
should be zerr:ZJPE0001. Otherwise, the user doesn't know how to catch the

Under which circumstances does json:parse return the empty sequence? What does
json:serialize return if the input is the empty sequence?