> > > Also, what is the purpose of the (starts-with($param/@select,"'"))
> condition
> > > in env:add-var-decl-with-value() and env:add-var-decl-without-value()?
> > Usually a select value that starts and ends with ' means a relative URI that
> > the driver needs to resolve against the base URI of the environment.
> >

> There are at least 2 test-cases that do not follow the above rule:
> extvardeclwithouttype-1 and extvardeclwithouttype-2 in test-set prod-
> VarDecl.external. They both fail as a result.
I have also noticed that and committed a fix locally that I pushed on the
public branch in r11139.
The update fixes 14 test cases.
There are also 20 test cases fixed by the fix in the numeric cast from Zorba.

Markos, can I please ask why did you make r11137 as part of the fots-driver
branch and not directly into lp:zorba?
As far as I see the changes in r11137 deal with XQXQ code.
The changes in fots-driver branch deal with adding some modules in
test/fots-driver folder so they are not related in any way.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fots_driver/+merge/133988