> Why is the ouptut of cli.xq sent to stderr instead of stdout ?
There is no stderr/stdout because the driver is not C++.

The output CLI is in XML form and is send to the file where the user directed
the output to (this would be the stdout you are referring to I guess).

Because the user may invoke CLI and wait for the result, I think it is useful
that a minimum amount of information is showed in the window( this would be the
stderr you are referring to I guess).
The information showed is about:
- the current test case that is processed
- if the test case failed, this info is shown together with the test set name
- if the test case failed the dependencies check this is shown together witht
he dependency/ies that was/were not met.

But again, all the information is sent to the file also (the one you call
The information you see in the window (the one you call stderr) is just simple
trace information.