Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for fixing the warnings. I successfully checked, except for two things:

1.

"\" (XQuery parser) or "&" (JSONiq parser) leads to a warning about disallowed
character entity references/JSON character escape sequence. I think the warning
could be made more general and say that XML character and entity references,
JSON backslash escapes, as well as standalone ampersands and backslashes are
not allowed.

(by the way, character entity references do not exist in XML. There are
character references (&#...;) and entity references (&...;), but not both at
the same time if I am correct :-) )

2.

(in the XQuery parser) does not seem to be caught with a warning.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/new-jsoniq/+merge/162375