> You didn't actually create singleton zorba::Items for the JSON object key
> strings. Using C++ #defines isn't the same. This code will still create a
> separate zorba::Item for the string "name" for every single entry in every
> archive passed to a:entries().
I used #defines only for the strings that are into the Item, I tried to create
static Items into ArchiveModule but at the end I got some linker errors at
execution time, I did some research but couldn't fix it so I moved the Items to
be created in EntriesIterator and OptionsIterator that in theory created only
once insstead of creating one for each entry and options. I will upload a
version with the Items created in ArchiveModule and if you have a chance
pleaase take a look and let me know if you know how to fix it.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/archive-module.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp