Hello Marc,

In my opinion they're different enough. Of course we can understand each
other, but lhe common word for an action in pt-pt usually is different from
the word used in pt-br. Eg, the word Close would be translated in pt-pt as
Terminar and in pt-br as Fechar.

It would be awesome to be able to keep both translations, but I've read
somewhere (in a github issue I guess) that right now zotonic does not
support this situation (maybe I'm totally wrong about this).

--
Álvaro Pagliari

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016, 05:42 Marc Worrell <mworr...@me.com> wrote:

> Thanks Álvaro!
>
> Are there big differences between pt-pt and pt-br?
>
> If so, then maybe we need to start making a difference between them.
> But considering your translation is probably more complete, we might just
> make pt-br our main pt.
>
> Hope I am not offending any Portuguese people here :)
>
> - Marc
>

> On 02 Aug 2016, at 20:18, Alvaro Pagliari <alvaro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Arjan!
>
> I'll update and send it to master then.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Álvaro Pagliari
>
> Em ter, 2 de ago de 2016 às 15:16, Arjan Scherpenisse <
> scherpeni...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Alvaro,
>>
>> Please create a PR against the master branch. I don't think translations
>> have changed a lot in 0.x, we keep those 2 branches mostly in feature
>> parity.
>> Once we merge your branch we'll cherry-pick it onto 0.x; which will then
>> become part of the next release (0.20.0)
>>
>> thanks!
>> Arjan
>>

>> On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 8:14:49 PM UTC+2, Alvaro Pagliari wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a pt-br translation for zotonic since the version 0.16.0 and I'd
>>> like to contribute it. My question is, where should I base a pull request
>>> for it? Tag 0.19.0 or branch 0.x?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Álvaro Pagliari