Hi Alvaro,

Yes, surely you can join us on the hack day! We can start the day with a google hangout or something for those who want to join online.

Looking forward to it! :-)

Arjan

On 08/03/2016 03:09 PM, Alvaro Pagliari wrote:
Yes, that was the issue I was talking about. I'd like to help with it!
There are more things that I'd like to improve too, eg, there is no Timezone for Brazil in the admin (I know I can use NY, but then I loose the summer time config).
Will the Hack Day be open for online participation?

--
Álvaro Pagliari