I'm afraid this doesn't work.  Here's the Python script, with the suggested
syntax in the last line:

d = [{'person_id':p.person_id,\
     for p in context.read_all_people()]
return context['studentlist.htm'](data=d)

This gets the error message:

Site Error
Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'studentlist.htm'

The same thing happens if I rename the ZPT as 'studentlist_htm" and use this
syntax.  The only version that works is this:

return context.studentlist_htm(data=d)

...which of course gets back to the original problem: DW doesn't handle
extension-less files.

Any suggestions?

- Thanks, Ken