The final line:

return getattr(context, 'studentlist.htm')

evokes a page containing nothing but:

<ZopePageTemplate at studentlist.htm>

This is at least not an error message!  But I don't know how to get it to
render the page instead of just showing this little identifier, or whatever
it is.

Also, I don't know how to pass parameters with this syntax.  The one that
comes the closest to working is:

return getattr(context, 'studentlist.htm'(data=d))

which evokes:

Site Error
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: 'str' object is not callable

Which at least implies that this syntax is recognized as an *attempt* to
call studentlist.htm!

Suggestions?

- Ken