Am 14.08.2006 um 19:13 schrieb Don Morrison:

When doing the following:

string:'<'; mygt string:'>';"
           tal:replace="string:${mylt}option label='${r}'

The less-thans and greater-thans still get html escaped.  How do I
prevent this?  Obviously I'm new to zope.  Your answer would probably
fit into the Zope Book because I don't see the answer there.

Eek string replacements are so much uglier than Python string format! Is it just me who thinks what you're doing is wrong.

Anyway I think what you're after is tal:source which is very much in the Zope Book in the chapters on PageTemplates.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360