Thanks, Rafi...

Eric Whalen is the MindFreedom member who is being targeted by the
Eli Lilly lawyer e-mail today.

 From what we can understand, there's a new court order (different
than that served on Jim), but we haven't gotten a copy of that yet.

Eric said we can publicize the exchange of e-mail he had with Eli
Lilly. A link to that exchange is on our web site inside Update 10,
feel free to get the info out there:

http://mindfreedom.org/know/psych-drug-corp/eli-lilly-secrets

I wonder if anyone has confirmed that the below referenced mirror
works... and if so I wonder if that person could possibly e-mail a
simple sentence or two explaining that (either on this list or
directly to me), and just a bit about what that means about being "on
the Tor network"? Then we'll report on that info and put out Update 11.

Thanks,

David

P.S. This is the disclaimer we have on our web site -- if there's
anything that should be added let me know, and of course it applies
to any of our posts on this list -- including this one today -- and
anything we've placed on the wiki, etc.:

Disclaimers: In the public interest, MindFreedom is forwarding the
anonymous alerts referred to on this page and in our emails. MFI did
not originate these alerts, MFI does not vouch for their authenticity
or accuracy, that's all the information we have, MFI is not providing
advice about the legality of downloading the materials, MFI is not
encouraging anyone to do illegal activities, and MFI is not providing
these materials for download.

[Others may want to routinely be using similar downloads when it
applies... note that Eli Lilly claims it is gathering info via our
members' statements.]