I wasn't aware of open-source cards only for ML/NN... that's interesting.

I was just poking through the # drivers... as I recalled there was
something specifically for using the FPU, but now I can't figure that
out... I'm not sure where I saw that or thought that... that was more
what I was thinking, though.