I put drawterm.apk onto my android device (SO-41B) successfully,
then, I tap that file on my device.
It does something for a while, I see graphic progress bar, and then, replied it
did not
installed., which means failed to install.

By the way, android program should compile all for arm64, arm, x86 and x86_64?
I compiled it only for arm64, because my device has arm-A53 cpu.

Kenji