Laurie Griffiths wrote:

> He calls xx0233 (notes are xxDADG) "Dsus4" presumably because there is a 4th
> but no third.
> Alas, he doesn't quote x32011 as a chord at all (notes xCEGCF)
> Would he call it Cadd11 (because it has both a third and a fourth) or would
> he call it Csus4.

My guess would be Cadd11, since a suspended chord consists of only three notes (CFG in
the case of C - x33011)

> My confidence that he knows his stuff is eroded a little by the absence of
> 076700 as a version of E7. (If you have a guitar, try it.  It's the best
> seventh on the instrument).  He quotes only 020100 or 022130.

Will do. Got any other stuff like this? I never really got to checking out the
possibilities of the higher frets, apart from the basic barre chords.

bert
--
bert van vreckem
  echo bexryt.vzaxnvrexckyemqxadvyaxlvasz.bxe|sed -e "s/[x-z]//g;s/q/@/"