>> I have now trashed six of these things.  I haven't looked at a single
>> one of them.  Has anybody here?
> Apparently lots of people read them, since I have had plenty of good
> discussion here.

I was talking about the attachments (that was what I quoted) not your
messages.  If there has been any discussion of your PGP signature I
missed it.

> The fact that you're seeing them and not my message is
> indicative of the poor quality of your mail client

I'm seeing both.  I want your messages, I don't want the attachments.
(Some mailing lists automatically reject any messages with attachments,
you're lucky you can get anything through at all with them stuck on).

> (as is the invalid empty Sender: header field).

I don't create those header fields, the mailing list software does.
Your messages have the same feature, as does anything coming out of
argyll.wisemagic.com.