I have no idea how to go about getting English pounds to order this CD, but as soon as
credit card ordering is available I would really like to get one of your CD ROMs!  If
that
isn't likely in the near future, please e-mail me and tell me how to go about ordering
this.  I'm in Escondido, California, USA.

thank you,
Don