Sorry for that, John, if you take it like that.

I find PDF a good (if not perfect it's a lot better than GIF IMHO)
format for document exchange and I found useful to say that to help
users who want to exchange music with non abc litterate friends.

Saying that PDF files coming from the *abc*2ps/GhostScript road are
unreadable seems a little too much for me.

> Antialiasing is an especially awful subject.   Most  musicians  won't
> have  any clue what this means.  Even if they've seen the word in one
> of the menus in the app they're using, they won't suspect that it has
> anything  to  do  with  why  the  music  looks so awful.  If they are
> familiar with the term from audio context, they still probably  won't
> suspect  that  it's  related to their problem.

So I thought it could be useful to tell them to turn off antialiasing
(for example, with GSVIEW 4.* on a Windows box, go to the Media/Display
settings menu and set the Graphics Alpha to 1 bit).

Christophe