Hello,

with very little effort, abcm2ps could typeset scores using
Renaissance-style notes; that is, those fancy square or diamond-shaped
notes. To this end, we'd need two things:

1) disable the proportional spacing of notes. This probably calls for a
new abcm2ps %%command and/or command-line option, which I cannot
implement. I'm sure that Jean-François would be kind as usual :-)

2) new note shapes, which I could easily write as new PostScript routines.

As a matter of fact, I don't have much time and I would't start this new
task unless someone's interested. So, my question is: does anybody want
this feature?

Ciao,
     Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.