Hi Barry, I agree about putting things in the V: header (or other headers).  V: makes
sense for type specific things.

I disagree about removing the [] in front of the lines for voice change.  The reason
is that, for instance abcd is a valid voice name in the new standard and is also valid
tune body, so the parser has to work a lot harder (slower) to get this to work.

Granted we could have found a better delimiter (since [ is also the start of a second
ending, but [V: is not).  But existing ABC parsers should already be handling this
dilemma.