On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 09:18:28AM -0600, Andy Lester wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2008, at 4:27 AM, Aaron Trevena wrote:
>
>> I'm guessing some you noticed ovid summoned the meme-that-will-not-die
>> once more on use.perl.
>
> If you give me a bio to use (or do I have one for you somewhere?) I'll
> post this under your byline on Perlbuzz.  If you'd like me to.

Wouldn't it have a little more impact if the buzz started after some
Perl Monger groups actually started to talk to students? Kind of "Perl
Mongers go out and evangelize Perl to students!" with a summary of what
was done, rather than "Wouldn't it be nice if we talked to students?".

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 There is a lesson to be learned from every bit of misfortune.