On 5 Dec 2008, at 17:28, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:

Singapore.pm is still way too small to take on these sorts of projects, but there are two major universities within easy reach; once we've grown a bit, I'll want to try this out here.

left field idea [1] : if you need ideas/work that can be committed remotely, you could always try and 'twin' with another .pm group for a period to achieve the project. slide review, brainstorming, etc can all be done remotely. especially if there can be a common language for the period.

Greg

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_field