On Sunday 02 December 2007, John G. Rose wrote:
> Building up parse trees and word sense models, let's say that would
> be a first step. And then say after a while this was accomplished and
> running on some peers. What would the next theoretical step be?

I am not sure what the next step would be. The first step might be
enough for the moment. When you have the network functioning at all,
expose an API so that other programmers can come in and try to utilize
sentence analysis (and other functions) as if the network is just
another lobe of the brain or another component for ai. This would allow
others who are possibly more creative than us to take advantage of what
looks to be interesting work.

- Bryan