Is friendliness really so context-dependent? Do you have to be human
to act friendly at the exception of acting busy, greedy, angry, etc? I
think friendliness is a trait we project onto things pretty readily
implying it's wired at some fundamental level. It comes from the
social circuits, it's about being considerate or inocuous. But I don't
know